Reloop RP-8000 MK2 Turntable
Reloop RP-8000 MK2 Turntable
Leave a review
Advanced Turntable With Serato DJ Pro CapabilitiesWith the RP-8000 MK2, Reloop presents the most advanced turntable of all time, developed in close cooperation with renowned international turntable artists. This turntable is designed for a seamless integration with Serato DJ Pro, offering the possibility of controlling up to 7 different performance modes via the pad section. Thanks to the unique Platter Play mode, the pads can be used to control the platter's rotation speed to create melodies and authentic musical performances. The RP-8000 MK2 represents the perfect balance of a first-class professional turntable and an innovative musical instrument.
- The most advanced DJ turntable ever made, developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable musicians
- Designed for Serato DJ Pro: control 7 new colour-coded performance modes
- Platter Play mode: performance pads can be used to control the speed of the platter to enable melodic and musical live performances
PAD SECTION WITH 7 NEW PERFORMANCE MODES
Developed for application with Serato DJ Pro, and thanks to the seamless plug-and-play integration, the Reloop RP-8000 MK2 Turntable in a DVS setup offers unparalleled creative possibilities. The 8 large pads with RGB illumination can control over 7 different performance modes (Cue, Sampler, Saved Loops, Pitch Play, Loop, Loop Roll, Slicer), as well as 2 user modes, which can be custom assigned with individual preferred functions. Furthermore, by using the multi encoder it is possible to browse tracks directly from the turntable unit itself, and load them instantly to the respective deck. Thanks to its MIDI compatibility, the RP-8000 MK2 can communicate with every MIDI compatible DJ software ?this way, an additional controller for performance modes is not necessary.
BALANCED S-SHAPED TONE ARM WITH UPGRADED TONE ARM BASE
The Reloop RP-8000 MK2 Turntable features a statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The newly developed tone arm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). The low-resonance tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME).
PLATTER PLAY & CREATIVE PLATTER PITCH CONTROL
Platter Play mode allows users to control the platter's pitch via the performance pads, opening up new possibilities for musical live performances and turning the RP-8000 MK2 into a legitimate musical instrument. A total of 22 scales and 34 notes are at your disposal with an option to create up to 9 user-defined scales. The two speed select buttons can be used for pitch bending in Platter Play mode and also to respectively increase or decrease the audio material's pitch in steps of one half-tone. Furthermore, the platter's speed can also be controlled via an external MIDI keyboard.
POWERFUL MOTOR WITH EXTENSIVE ADJUSTMENT POSSIBILITIES
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum
of 4.5kg/cm. This makes the RP-8000 MK2 an extremely smooth running turntable. Also, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 ? 6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter is lined with vibration-reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
STURDY CASING CONSTRUCTION
By using a combination of metal, rubber and synthetic materials, the RP-8000 MK2's housing is more reinforced and heavier than ever before. This results in a turntable that is extremely resistant to vibrations caused by heavy bass sounds, and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve this isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality deep black metallic finish.
HIGH-QUALITY CONNECTIONS AND INTEGRATED PHONO PRE-AMP
thanks to the recessed rear connection panel, the RP-8000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear. Due to the additional output, the turntable can be connected to 2 mixers simultaneously, also allowing an easy switch from DVS to vinyl. An optional ground terminal offers additional protection in club environments. All cable connections (RCA/mains) are detachable and easy to exchange, which also helps with transport and storage.
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up time / change to RPM: < 0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: > 55 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Record weight: recommended 800g
- Material: die cast aluminium
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: < 3?
- Offset Angle: 22?
- Stylus Pressure: 0 - 4 g
- VTA setting range: 0 - 6 mm
- Usable weight of pick-ups: 3.5 ~ 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 ~ 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 12.8 g (incl. Reloop Headshell ~10 g)
- 1x Phono/1x Line out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection, 1x USB port (type B)
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 17 W
- Dimensions: 458 x 144,6 x 354 mm
- Weight: approx. 11.8 kg
- Incl. turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, phono RCA cable with grounding, USB cable, power cord, operating instructions