Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Audioserv Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Audioserv Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock: If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) Insufficient stock
v There is a system or procurement failure
vi) You have failed our customer validation checks
vii) we do not deliver to your area.
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. We aim to delivery items ordered before 4pm on the next available working day. This is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
i) For first time orders, we can only ship to the billing address of the credit or debit card holder. For subsequent orders, we can ship to an alternative address if paid by credit or debit card.
ii) For Paypal Orders, we can only deliver to a verified address that is confirmed in Paypal.
20. You will become the owner of the goods once they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your risk and we will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction.
21. Should you wish to cancel your order and return your items, you will need to contact email@example.com immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not.
22. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item within 14 days. You will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items. You should not unpack or break the packaging seal. The items must be returned to us ‘as new’ in the same condition to qualify for a full refund. If the packaging has been opened, you may be eligible to a partial refund (we will deduct from the refund, for any loss in the value of the items supplied due to handling).
23. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, you will be entitled to a full refund which will be processed within 14 working days.
24. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description: please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents
25. Once your return is received and inspected, we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 14 days.
26. Where you have ordered a bespoke item, you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
27. 2 years warranty across all products, and up to 5 years (depending on the individual manufacturer's warranty) we will ensure we repair or replace your product for you with minimum hassle and keep you up to date on the progress.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
28. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
29. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
32. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
33. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
36. We want to ensure you have the best possible buying experience, but if you are not happy with something, please let us know:
If you have a complaint, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not managed to get a sufficient response to your complaint you can access the Online Dispute Resolution platform here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/: